Thursday, December 11, 2008

Meme

Looks like I too have been tagged so I went to my sixth folders and came up with this photo. In 2006 my husband and I spent a month in Italy. For three weeks we rented a house in Greve in Chianti, Tuscany via the Agritourismo progam. One of the highlights of our trip was taking a cooking class in Badia Passignano on the Antinori Vinyard and Winery. We had a wonderful teacher Chef Matia Barciulli who is pictured below making pasta. The afternoon started with a vineyard and cellar tour and wine tastings, then on to the kitchen where we helped prepare our evening meal. The evening ended with our cooking class sitting at the Chef’s table eating the six course meal we had helped prepare. One of those wonderful moments in time!


Unfortunately all the blogs I know about have already been tagged, so I'll just post my photo and leave it to others who have a wider blogger knowledge to continue the game.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I was telling my husband about this post and he was very interested in your trip to Italy. "You really have to go visit her," he urged, because he's wanted to go on a similar adventure for a few years now.

Are you ready for Christmas? Silly question - are we ever actually ready? No, but it happens anyway! Happy holidays.