Table runners are going on my loom today because we are running low in the Etsy shop and our guild has a sale coming up in April. I pulled out some pink and peach 2/8 cotton that has been in the stash for awhile. These cones are unusually tightly spun and quite ropey; so not great for tea towels but I think they would be lovely for some runners. The idea for the runners was making a flower motif with Diversified Plain Weave. I spent a couple of days making different flower patterns on the computer but once I scaled the patterns up to the width needed for a table runner I needed a lot of heddles on shaft 1 and 2, far too many and too weighty for the loom! So, I changed my mind about using the pink and peach cotton. I just can’t figure out the perfect pattern for them right now so I’m going to think about it some more.