The pattern is eight shaft double diamond huck lace, and I am really very pleased with how it came out. I did not have enough heddles on shafts 1 and 2, so Ngaire spent a few minutes on PCW and put it over 10 shafts for me. This really made a difference as spreading it out on a countermarche loom makes lifting the shafts really easy.
I had such great hopes for putting some of my hand spun and hand knits into the guild sales, but that too was not to be.
The knitting is all finished, now I just have to apply myself and get it blocked., I don't know why I just don't do it...but here it sits.
The garden shot for today was taken this morning and shows my Grevillea victoriae in bloom. This shrub from Australia is amazing since I just moved it this summer....still alive and kicking after all that stress.