I'm working on yet another de – stashing project ~ this time the project was based around a small skein of variegated pink hand dyed cotton which needed to be used. I took this picture after I had already pulled the warp once. I had made a mistake with the math for the cotton and had run out prematurely, so off it came.
I had a really hard time figuring out what colours of weft that I could use on the two scarves, so I sampled. Starting at the bottom is hot pink, dark grey, light pink, lilac, light grey and rose. I think that the colours that worked best were the hot pink and light pink, everything else faded into the background. These are some very pink scarves, I was hoping to tone down the colour, not enhance it, but you gotta go with the flow!